Being a gamer is all about the gaming experience, and if it is not as delightful as you anticipated, then how does it help?
For all those power-packed games released off late, all you need is a tenacious gaming computer running on cutting edge technology. The significant features that stand out are the core processor units and the graphics cards to optimize the performance and the speed of the systems.
To simplify the process and uncomplicate your task, here is the first option for using the computer for gaming purposes.
Corsair One i160
The“Corsair One” hailed as the predecessor worked fine after it’s releasing a while back, but the current beast is one to watch out for.
Without much ado let us jump into the world of difference the i60 is creating since its launch:
1)It has a liquid-cooled core i9-9900K and an RTX80Ti. The build quality and design are fabulous and sure to draw eyeballs. It can adapt and add charm to the surroundings right from a professional design studio space to your very own gaming zone at home. The addition of the RGB lighting adds the much needed visual appeal to the piece.
2)The sides have an additional vent space to provide the much-needed cooling and ventilation. The back has multiple ports for your usage. There is a button on the top which has the removable cooling fan feature. The vertically oriented case adds the overall appeal to the minimalistic and compact design. The layout is back to back with the motherboard and power supply on one side while the GPU is on the other side. The side panels come off their hinges quickly to reveal the contents inside.
3)It has a 600 watt enabled gold-efficient power supply, which prevents overheating. It provides 300watts of cooling for the GPU, multiple cooling systems at work, and 165watts of cooling for the CPU. The dual-zone cooling system is not new, but the cable management is impressive. The cables are tucked in nicely wherein the internal network is not exposed. The system is thus safe from harm’s way and accumulation of dust as well. The cooling is wholly focussed on the GPU, which has the maximum performance-oriented impact for the gamers. It, in turn, reduces the noise one would experience with bulky gaming computers.
4)It provides a 4K resolution support with Nvidia graphics card. The immense power in the system is overwhelming, but working in full function mode is surprisingly quiet. This in itself imparts an incredible quality to the gaming zone when you do not want to hear the constant whirring sound while you are busy making your way through the game. The sound factor can be easily distracting, so this feature makes it worth every buck spent.
5) It has a 32 GB DDR4 RAM running on 2666MHz, which helps in reducing lag and aids in opening the application faster. It becomes a prominent feature while playing an AAA game. The refresh rates and the absence of total delays in the performance of the system is a huge breather. One can easily enjoy the superior quality value in frames per second seen in the system overview. The run time of the CPU is faster than expected, but it could have been speedier as the power limit is restricted.
6) The storage option is dual with a 480gb M.2 NVMe SSD and a 2TB hard disk drive running at 5400rpm.
7) The ports have an easy-access HDMI and USB-A ports for connecting the virtual reality platform. There is the 3.5mm audio jack also present. There is a single Type-C port on the back, which has the connectivity enabled for 3.1 USB speed. The feature lacking over here is the absence of a high connectivity LAN connection due to which a high- speed network cannot be enjoyed. There is no port for connecting to a 10gb Ethernet connection.
8) The whole system has a complete 2-years insurance policy to its name. The powerhouse can be worked and overclocked as you wish and at your behest.
9) Various benchmarks have been tested with the AAA games on this model, and one can safely conclude that a resolution of 1440p should do wonders to leverage the maximum performance out of the beast. Thus the RTX graphics coupled with the GPU can give you the desired level of gaming with no scare of overheating or clocking out due to the build and design.
10)The price of the computer is too steep for the specifications provided, which can even be obtained at a much lower cost and with much-needed upgrades too. But yet again, a point to note is that you are not only paying for the far superior quality but also the tedious nature of the design and the effort gone into making the interior as uber-cool as the outside.
The only cons of the system are that the GPU maybe a little, if not too hard, to upgrade due to the compact position and nature of the design.
Furthermore, the integrated iCUE software which controls the RGB lighting is not that compatible with the system as yet as the lighting does blink on and off, ever so often. Even the fan profiles managed by the software needs a thorough looking into since it has shown the occasional lag.
Overall, the Corsair i160 does strike a beautiful balance between thermals, sound, and performance. So, if you are out on the market for a pre-built gaming PC and do not want to go through the trouble of starting from scratch with all the research and time spent on building your dream PC, Corsair is a serious consideration to be made. The price is high at 3500 dollars, but then again, you do get a high-performance system and all those strikingly cool features packed into a compact space with no volume or internal capacity being wasted whatsoever.
So, if you have the money to shell out and do not mind the price tag, go for it and make the buy because it is worth it and you do deserve the very best!